Everyone is looking for some great insider secrets to email marketing. If only you could just find out that one great piece of advice, or that one miraculous tip, then surely you and your campaigns would be soaring towards success as we speak, right? The good news is that you don’t have to spend an extravagant amount of money on fancy email marketing consultants to help figure out how to improve your results.
Instead, you can take a peek at these 6 quick fire insider secrets to email marketing. You’ll immediately be able to improve your campaigns, or begin a brand new campaign without having to struggle or stumble. Read more
July 30, 2009 by Jake
Filed under Contest
Leave a Comment
Here at Succeed @ Email Marketing we had been running a “Race to 50 New RSS Subscribers” contest. While I received some positive feedback, there were ultimately a few problems in the way I was trying to track the results that made things difficult, as well as a few trouble makers trying to mess with the results.
Therefore, the contest is now finished, at least temporarily. Sometime in the future there is going to be a bigger and better contest, and it’s going to be very exciting for everyone so please stay tuned!
I’m going to keep plugging away at the site, adding more content that helps you all run your email campaigns and once I’ve reached a certain threshold that I’m trying to get to I’ll release the details of the next contest.
A few things I’ve learned that can be applied to running successful email marketing campaigns:
- You can’t force anything - While you can push and market yourself all you want, you can’t force something on people that they just aren’t interested in.
- Some things need time to develop – Just like building up a permission based email marketing list, you can’t expect to show up one morning and have a massive list just waiting to read what you have to say. Things have to develop over a period of time in some instances.
- Rebounding from missed opportunities – After an unsuccessful run, like this attempted contest, it’s important that you bounce back and learn from your mistakes. As mentioned, I’ll do just that and before too long we’ll have a much improved, much more exciting contest running.
Race to 50 New RSS Subscribers for Succeed @ Email Marketing
June 30, 2009 by Jake
Filed under Contest
Leave a Comment
Note: Contest now closed. See this post and stay tuned for future details.
I’m excited to announce the launch of a new contest here at Succeed @ Email Marketing. The contest is called The Race to 50 More RSS Subscribers and the winner is going to get a package of free email marketing consultation and services from yours truly. It’s very simple to sign up and get involved, so what are you waiting for?
Here’s the breakdown…
This website is an entirely new venture I’ve created. It’s only been released for an extremely brief amount of time. So far I’ve been happy to receive some very positive feedback on the site and the direction it’s taking.
But, and of course there’s a but, I haven’t been as immediately successful as I had hoped in terms of getting traffic to the site.
Therefore I’ve decided to take matters into my own hands and come up with a new contest for the site: The Race to 50 More RSS Subscribers. As mentioned, the winner is going to get a package of completely free email marketing consultation and services.
Free Email Marketing Consultation Package
Here’s what I’m going to provide to the winner of the contest…
- Evaluation of your most recent newsletters or messages
- Recommendations for changes in the future given in a 1 on 1 phone conversation – or email dialogue if it’s more convenient for you
- One entire newsletter or message of your choice written directly by me for your company
- Evaluation and comparison of results
- Case study of the changes and the results featured on the website
This is literally hundreds of dollars worth of free email marketing consultation, and all you have to do is make a few clicks of your mouse to get yourself involved.
How to Enter the Contest
2. Send me an email immediately afterward with the subject Contest
3. I’ll keep track of my subscriber count and the 50th new subscriber will be contacted with how we can proceed
The only rule is that there is only sign-up counted per person, regardless of how many accounts or computers you use.
I’ll post the winner as soon as it happens and we’ll get started on your free email marketing consultation right away!
Sound good? Then spread the word! Tell your colleagues, coworkers and friends about the contest and get them involved. Good luck!